Homes of England Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to the use and processing of personal information collected and used by Homes of England. The phrases “Homes of England”, “us” or “we” shall, when used herein, mean the company: Homes of England Limited.
Personal information is information, or any combination of separate pieces of information, that could be used to identify you, such as name, telephone number, email address, postal address, IP address. By using Homes of England websites or otherwise providing your personal information to us, you agree to the collection, use and sharing of your information in accordance with this statement.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully and should you have any queries in respect of this statement or our use of personal data, please contact the Homes of England Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we use and Process Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide you with property details, products or services that you have expressed consent to receive. Examples of this are:
- To answer your questions or respond to your requests
- Contacting you about your needs requirements
- To send you details of products that match your requirements
- To send you newsletters or to communicate information
- To personalise your experience on our websites
We use or share your personal information when there is a lawful or legitimate interest to do so. Examples of this are:
- To take photographs, floor plans, or an EPC of a property
- Conducting tenant referencing and property inventories
- Providing cleaning or furnishing services
- To maintain or repair property
- Processing payment for deposits or other services
- Issuing Heads of Terms in commercial property transaction to other agents and solicitors
- Protecting against or identifying possible fraudulent transactions
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage our business
We engage third-party service providers to perform a variety of business operations on our behalf and in so doing, we may share your personal information with them. Examples of these are:
- To host our sites and deliver our email or other communications
- To store and manage our data
- Conducting research and customer experience surveys
We will never sell your personal information to marketers or companies outside of Homes of England. We will only ever share your personal information for the legitimate or lawful reasons as described in this statement.
Where we share your information as described in this statement, we will only share the personal information required to perform the services we request, and we contractually require that the service provider protects this information appropriately and not use it for any other purpose.
Personal Information Retention Period
We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Your Data Rights
To the extent provided for by applicable law, you have certain rights in respect of the management of the personal data we hold about you.
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data, for erasure of personal data, to object and restrict the processing of personal data and to data portability. To exercise any of these rights, please contact the relevant department at Homes of England or email us at email@example.com
Where you have provided consent for our processing of your personal data or for marketing purposes, you may withdraw your consent at any time. It will be possible to withdraw your consent in the same method as it was given, whether that be an online form, person or department of Homes of England.
If you consider that we have processed personal data in violation of applicable law, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you consider that we have failed to remedy such violation, you may also lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office – https://ico.org.uk/concerns